Established in 2009, MEPIT LIMITADA (LDA) is dedicated to being a leading contracting company providing Mechanical, Electrical, Plumbing and Information Technology (MEPIT) services.
The company’s expertise in Mechanical, Electrical, Plumbing and Information Technology contracting ranges from providing complete solutions through Design, Engineering & Procurement (DEP) and maintenance services across Mozambique and the SADC region.
Breath of our expertise extends to water and power solutions including maintenance and operations.
MEPIT is proudly managed by an experienced team of Project Managers, Engineers and Technicians that efficiently work together to link their strengths and experiences therefore bringing every customer the best in technical services. This is achieved through experienced on-site project teams, the expertise necessary in management, coordination, planning, purchasing, and quality control.
This way we ensure that projects are completed as per client requirements regarding quality, time, and cost.
MEPIT operates a fully Integrated Management System, to ensure full compliance with building, health and safety regulations, as well as sound environmental and energy management procedures.
We are currently working towards our ISO certification.
To become a regional market leader in the MEP Contracting Industry, providing engineering excellence to our valued clients, through commitment in delivering best practices in corporate governance and transparency.
Guided by our vision, for each project we deliver high-quality, cost-effective solutions on schedule and enhance our client’s satisfaction through continuous improvement of our business practices in terms of safety, quality, services, timely delivery as well as environmental protection.
At MEPIT we aim:
- To deliver safe and timely, world-class quality MEPIT projects and services promoting environmental awareness and encouraging sustainable community development.
- To provide a level of service that will exceed the expectations of our clients, maintain the highest level of quality and allow our employees the opportunity to grow and prosper.
- To instill confidence with all parties by professionally managing all aspects of each project, be it large or small.
- To supply a high quality and versatile service to all our Clients, delivering the best value always whilst continuing to develop ourpeople skills through advance training opportunities.
- To operate an open and honest relationship with all our Clients and this includes joint decisions making processes, agreed objectives andanticipated goals.